Residential Renovations and Restorations
We have completed complex scopes of work for our residential clients. The following is a brief overview of some of the more unique, large-scale projects we have delivered.
- The Broser’s Backyard Makeover consisted of the construction of a deck suited for outdoor entertaining. It features a cooking and eating area, sunken concrete pad for a hot tub, changing room and play area. The scope consisted of excavation, construction of two retaining walls with new drainage, a fence and concrete pillars to support the deck.
- Robinson Residence Interior and Exterior Restoration and Repair – This project was unique in that it started out as a basic interior and exterior facelift including new paint, flooring, finishes and lighting inside and out. This also included the extending of the existing deck and addition of new decking and railings. During the course of construction, we discovered several areas of severe water damage with rot and carpenter ants. We opened all the water damaged areas, exterminated the ants and rebuilt the areas that were damaged.
- Private Residence Kitchen Renovation – The client purchased a house that was out of date and only partially renovated in some areas. A focal point of this project was the major renovation of the kitchen and living area. We removed walls and installed beams to completely open the kitchen, dining and living area. With the input of the architect and homeowner, we were able to create a beautiful entertaining area for many guests to enjoy comfortably.
Working with Residential clients is always exciting for the TBI Team. We get to meet unique people and build each person’s version of “perfect”. Working with our Designer, Architect and Engineer to bring each client’s vision to reality is something we enjoy.
Some projects we often get requests for include:
- Exterior hardscaping and landscaping
- Deck and porch builds
- Complete home renovations
- Interior and exterior “face lifts”
- Concrete forming and placing
- Roofing repairs or replacemen
- Building an inlaw suite
- Detached garages or shops
- Kitchen remodels
- Bathroom remodels